We are very pleased to announce that the Centre for Research and Education on Violence Against Women & Children at Western University and The Conference Board of Canada are partnering in 2016 to offer workshops on Addressing Domestic Violence at Work
These workshops will provide promising practices and solutions to help prevent, detect, and manage mental health issues in the workplace.
Workshop Locations & Dates:
- Ottawa – January 27, 2016
- Halifax – March 10, 2016
- Vancouver – March 15, 2016
- Calgary – March 17, 2016
- Toronto – April 28, 2016
- Hear the latest Conference Board research on employer policies and practices to support victims of domestic violence
- Understand the prevalence and impact of domestic violence on employees across Canada
- Learn best practices when addressing domestic violence in the workplace
- Understand the law and what employers are responsible for when protecting victims of domestic violence
- Network with peers—share new approaches, insights and challenges
Register online today! The Centre for Research and Education on Violence Against Women & Children at Western University connections are eligible for a special registration rate. Enter the rebate code PRM4 when you register to save $200 off the regular registration fee. In the “how did you hear about this event” section, enter priority code “Partner” to receive priority registration.
Discounts also available for small businesses.
Questions? Contact us at HREducation@conferenceboard.ca